As many of you know, I have been asked to bowl as a “celebrity” in the Bald Face Truth Foundation Bowl-a-Thon on February 23 from 4-5pm at Big Al’s in Tigard, Oregon.
Going up against various TV celebrities and one owner of the Portland Timbers, who am I?
Well, I am Gunnar Simonsen and I am humbled to be asked to be a part of this.
My job is to not just show up. My job is to believe in the work that this fund raiser will fund and then ask my community of friends to take part.
- The work of the BFT Foundation is remarkable. The 501c3 non-profit Bald Faced Truth Foundation — helping kids in the areas of art, music, education and athletics. This is something I whole heartedly support and ask you to consider supporting to.
What can you do?
- For a $20 donation, you receive shoe rentals and an hour of bowling with the proceeds going directly to children in our community who need your help. Or sponsor child bowler(s) who wouldn’t otherwise be able to participate with a donation.
- Share this post with all of your friends. I may not own the Timbers or anchor the news, but I do have generous friends with huge hearts.
So, whether you can make it or not, or whether you are a good bowler or a well… a gutter ball bowler matters not. Please consider coming, having fun, and make a difference. And, if you can’t make it, pay it forward. It is only $20.
Here’s is how you can make this reality right now… (there are only a few more days to sign up)
- Click this link to sign up or pay it forward -> http://www.750thegame.com/pages/bowlathon
- Scroll down to the 4-5pm hour time slot
- Select Gunnar Simonsen
- Click BUY NOW to reserve your lane
- To make a donation, click DONATE button at top of time slots.
- Tell everyone and invite your friends. Tell them G sent you.
We can make a difference! Come bowl with me. Let’s have fun!!