December is a season of fine tastes. With this, I am honored to share with you a very special recipe of mine that has come in handy a whole lot over the years. I mean, sometimes company just shows up unannounced and then what?
One has to act fast with gazelle intensity to make your guests feel as if they were expected, but when they really weren’t. (Oh, wait a minute, my calendar didn’t sync… again. Oops!)
To make sure you are always ready to entertain, you must make sure your house is never void of the following key ingredients:
- Nestle Quik (Squirty bottle)
So, here’s the lowdown on this super recipe. You ready? I will break it down into a few easy, but critical steps:
- Place empty glass (size of your choosing) on the counter
- Remove container of milk from the refrigerator
- Remove container of Nestle Quik from wherever you store it (this is critical. time is of the essence. one should always have a clear access to the Nestle Quik)
- Pour milk into empty glass until 3/4 full
- Take squirty bottle of Nestle Quik and squeeze chocolate into milk inside the glass for 6 seconds
- Place spoon into glass of milk now with Nestle Quik squeezed into it and stir for 17 seconds
- Take a quick shot of it to ensure proper balance
- Serve to unexpected but actually should have been expected visitor(s)
Do you have a favorite recipe you would like to share. Please drop me a line. Lets enjoy the season together.
In the end, I just think it is awesome that you took the time to read through this absolutely random blog post about making the simplest thing in the world. My next special recipe I will be sharing is toast.
Seriously, for those of you who read this post, thanks for stopping by. You matter, you are valued, and YOU make a difference!!